Thursday 26 February 2015

Survey: What poem to read for International Women's Week?

Hello everyone. As I have mentioned in my previous post, I will be performing my poetry at City Voices for International Women's Week.
I've got the list of what I want to read. But I just want your opinion on what kind of poem to read for my 'closing' performance.
So please help me :) See that survey at the top right corner of this blog? Would you kindly pick an answer?

NOTE: If you are using mobile, click 'view desktop version' at the bottom first, then look at the top right and answer the poll

Thank you very much,
Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...