Monday 11 May 2015

Selected to be in The Yellow Book and Tweeted by Stephen Fry

How often can a poem help people with mental disability or at least uplift a person's mood when he is having a bad day?

I am very glad that two of my poems will have the chance to do this. I'm excited to announce that I've officially got 'prize winning' poems at the Rethink Your Mind Poetry Competition! The prize is publication in The Yellow Book which will be distributed throughout the UK and awarded to me (and to other selected entrants) at an upcoming event at the House of Lords. I can't contain my happiness because I will not just get to receive an award at a prestigious place but also my poems will have a chance to put a smile on someone's face!

Find out more HERE


And thank you Stephen Fry for congratulating us!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...