This is also where my two poems, Morning Run and Paper Plane, will appear as prize-winning entries in their Poetry & Art Competition last March.
The Yellow Book also includes:
- Wellbeing material
- Recovery material from The Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London
- Recovery material from The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Recovery material from The NHS Confederation MHN
- Signposting to National organisations and charities of support
- 48 pages of positive artwork and poetry from the project
- Forewords from prominant figures including Professor Lord Patel of Bradford OBE
- A page from each member of the artwork and poetry panel
Stephen Fry also supported the project by tweeting during call for submissions and congratulating the winners of the competition. This book will be truly a very informative and charming creation that will delight normal readers as well as poetry fanatics.
*The book is free but you will need to pay for postage & packaging of £3.00.
It will be an ideal gift to someone you know who needs a little bit of 'uplifting' poems and artworks. It is also a good self-help guide when you're having a bad day. Or better yet, if you're working in a healthcare setting (whether it be mental or medical), you can even donate the book to that organisation for the clients to read. So c'mon, support this beautiful project and order your copies HERE