Thursday 18 June 2015

Simple Life

For the past month, I have been travelling on a rough road in life.

Sometimes we ask ourselves - What is my purpose? Why do I do the things I do?

Is it to please or meet other's expectations or is it to meet our own?

Perhaps one day I will be able to share you what I have been going through during the past few weeks but for now, everything is still quite fresh and I don't really want to go there yet.. For now, I choose to protect myself from emotional hurt.

Anyways, I have come across this video which talks about the beauty of a simple life. This video also touches on what does it really mean to be rich.
I am seriously contemplating on 'downgrading' in my lifestyle and reflect on what really matters the most for me.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying to the Philippines

I was quite anxious flying back to the Philippines for my AIDF programme. It was my first time flying alone and I'm not too keen on plan...